Setup your company in Jebel Ali Freezone
Jebel Ali Freezone is an economic freezone situated in Jebel Ali territory at extreme western part of Dubai close to Abu Dhabi. It’s around 57 kilometers on the two sides of Sheikh Zayed Road and can be accessed by road. JAFZA initiated working in 1985 with offices of normal size and stockrooms to give prepared manufactured offices to customers. In the 90’s JAFZA extended its offices to incorporate light industrial units. JAFZA is the biggest freezone in the world.
JAFZA concentrates on long time connections with clients as it’s the main business center of Middle East. It cultivates organizations together with worldwide explorers by giving them world class framework. JAFZA tries to be the universal business center point of the Middle East. When setting up business in Jebel Ali Freezone as it’s easy to get your personal visa but it’s extremely easy to get family members visa as well as employee visa too.
Setting up Companies in Jebel Ali Freezone
For trade and industrial licenses foreign companies can apply in this freezone. The majority of companies in Jebel Ali Freezone manage exports. Foreign investor can have a lot of benefits from Jebel Ali Freezone, like:
- Easily get 100% foreign ownership of organizations/companies.
- Full Recovery of profits and capital.
- Zero Corporate or individual income taxes.
- No base capital for company set up in Jebel Ali Freezone, Dubai.
- The duty of shareholder is restricted to invested capital in the organization.
- No limitations on currency.
Overseas investors can pick from any three types of organizations to put together in Jebel Ali Freezone.
- Freezone Company (FZCo) that needs 2 to 5 investors/shareholders,
- Freezone Establishment (FZE) it needs only one investor,
- Overseas companies branch offices ,
When the company type is chosen then the investor can characterize the activity of business and apply for the suitable license.
These documents are to be provided for every type of company
- Recommended application form.
- An application form for health of environment and security.
- Copies of passport of investors, secretaries and shareholders.
- Company’s behavior details.
- Organization’s articles of affiliation.
Extra documents will be needed depending upon the kind of company and then you’ll be invited to contact to company agents in Dubai to discover which documents are needed to setup a business in Jebel Ali Freezone.