Setup your company in Dubai Internet City Freezone
The largest IT (information technology) park that is Dubai Internet City- DIC formed by the Dubai government is an economic freezone. DIC is designed to provide the development of business in ICT (internet and communication technology). DIC was established in 2000 and is now a best spot for multinationals. DIC is the first freezone to give the conception of business parks and also provides settlement to staff in the IT zone in Dubai. DIC is a key base for organizations focusing on developing markets in a huge locale stretching out from the Middle East to the Indian subcontinent, and up to the CIS nations, enclosing 2 billion individuals and a GDP of 6.7$ trillion.
DIC Freezone is a perfect and ideal place for overseas financial specialists tending to developing worldwide markets. These industries take advantage from motivation and help from the experts in DIC Freezone:
- Shareholders/investors starting IT companies
- Consultant companies
- Civil companies
- Telecommunications and network industrial companies
- Management of property companies
- Tourism industrial companies
DIC freezone companies have the following advantages in taxation.
- Personal income is tax free for 50 years as assured by the law
- Corporate income also tax free for complete 50 years
- Tax free customs duty
- Profit and capital fully repatriated
- Complete foreign rights of company permitted in DIC
The world’s well-known ICT organizations are all gathered here in DIC Freezone that includes Oracle, Microsoft, HP, Sony Ericsson, Siemens, IBM, Canon, and Cisco, Logica, Dell as well as many other small and average organizations and business enterprises. Also there are companies that are from a variety of sectors like business services, software development, consultancy, ecommerce, marketing and sales.