Setup your company in Dubai Maritime City
Dubai Maritime City is around 2.27 million sq meters and it’s isolated into many zones that are The Academic Quarter, Industrial Precinct, the Maritime Centre, Marina District, Harbor offices and the Harbor Residence. It’s a special zone for the companies that are concerned with maritime industries and marine. Dubai Maritime City is the most widespread maritime compound located on Port Rashid and Dry Docks of Dubai and enclosed by the waters of Arabian Gulf.
For the worldwide maritime society it has an outstanding environment and offers an exceptional services and infrastructure. It also supports networking and incorporation of rental companies of maritime. DMC’s aim is to take advantage of Dubai’s position and strengths as a worldwide maritime center to build a metropolitan life style for the society of maritime.
Company types in DMC
In DMC foreign investors can easily register and select to start,
– (FZE) Freezone Establishment
– (FZC0) Freezone company
-a division office
Following are the characteristics to setup a company in DMC Freezone:
– FZE needs only a single shareholder whereas companies in freezone need 2 to 5 shareholders.
– The least capital share for FZE is one million AED and for FZCO its 500000 AED, capital share should be paid on incorporation.
– Both the companies want maximum 5 and minimum 2 directors and a normal person as a manager.
– The shareholders should live within the freezone or they can hire an agent with the help of a lawyer.