Setup your company in Ajman Freezone
Ajman free zone is located in half-an-hour drive from Dubai and simplest 10 minutes drive from Sharjah. The freezone is really a part of a big sea port with all vital facilities for importing and exporting your items all around the world. It was established in 1988 and has created a massive development in Ajman. Ajman is easily accessible from tow international airports and four seaports. The airports are 30 minutes drive from Ajman Freezone. Ajman Freezone is just next to Ajman Port, which servers 1000 ships per year. Highways also connect to Ajman Freezone to other emirates. Sharjah is nearby to Ajman and Dubai is 12km away.
There are a lot of construction activities going in industrial area of Ajman nowadays. Even with the absence of oil, Ajman continues to develop its infrastructure and broaden its economic base.
Types of License
Four types of licenses are issued in Ajman Free Zone.
Industrial license is issued to foreign or UAE companies or Freezone entities who would like to do manufacturing activities in the Ajman Free Zone.
This license is given to foreign or UAE companies/Freezone Entities who want to perform manufacturing in the Ajman Freezone.
Professional Services License
The Foreign or UAE companies/Freezone Entities who want to do the business of providing professional services in the Freezone is given license.
National Industrial License
This is issued to a certified enterprise working in the Ajman freezone having the following qualification criteria.
– Organization must register with GCC having a GCC countrywide remaining majority shareholding of 50% or more.
– As a minimum 40% of the developed procedure need to be executed within the freezone. Companies holding a NIL (National Industrial license) are qualified to export duty-free to the associative states of the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council.
Advantages of Ajman Freezone
- Easy availability of raw material
- Low cost living
- Competitive handling charges
- Lower prices of office and land rents
- Conductive business environments
- Central location with easy access to Dubai, Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah
- Total freedom from all import and export duties
- Modern infrastructure
Extraordinary industrial growth
Ajman today has about 256 industrial firms which represent20 percent of the total number of industrial units in UAE and ranks 3rd amongst all the Emirates. Items from Ajman are being exported to over sixty five nations. Those firms are classified as follows:
– Basic metal industries.
– Textile, readymade garments and leather industries.
– Paper, paper products, printing and publishing industries.
– Food, beverages and tobacco industries.
– Timber, furniture and wood product industries.
– Non metal mineral products.
– Chemicals and plastic products industries.
– Other conversion industries.
– Metal products, machinery and equipment industries.