Setup your company in Fujairah Freezone
The fifth largest of the seven emirates of UAE is Fujairah and it’s with a coastline exclusively on the Gulf of Oman. Fujairah has two Free zones – the Fujairah Creative City and the Fujairah Free Zone. Both of them offer license types and are highly profitable in contrast with the Dubai Free Zones. That’s an interesting choice, especially for new businesses and consultants who don’t need a real office space.
Fujairah Freezone is nearby to Port of Fujairah and near to the Fujairah International Airport. The main focus of Fujairah Freezone is on trade units, logistics companies, service providers and manufacturers.
Fujairah Free Zone (FFZ) is handled by the Fujairah Free Zone Authority. It provides s the following license types:
- General Trading and Trading License;
- Manufacturing License;
- Warehousing License;
- Consultancy/Services License; and
- Industrial License
Settling a company in Fujairah Freezone
- Exclusion of tax duties on all import items and completed items for export and re-export outside UAE. Customers don’t have to to pay for duties on factory machines or crude material utilized for production.
- Depends on the approval of Fujairah Free Zone Authority a wide range of business considered.
- No minimum assets needed to set up a company in the Free Zone. Normal share capital is AED 150,000 for enrolling a Free Zone Establishment (FZE) or a Free Zone Company (FZC) yet the least share capital and paid capital prerequisites depending on license type
- There is presently no law authorizing the enrollment of UAE citizens.
Setting up a Freezone company
To start the way toward the set up of a Free Zone Company, we need the accompanying due persistence from all investors/executives of the proposed new company:
- Approved Passport Copy and UAE Visa/UAE entry stamp (if offshore)
- 2 Proofs of Address (dated within three months)
- Bank Reference Letter
- Organization Application Form will be provided